Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. Please look at what I have completed on my bucket list with the pictures/stories/videos below.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Family Cookbook

UPDATE: Done! I ended up printing it myself because all of the sites I saw were really expensive. But, I'd like to do this frequently, so printing cheaply worked out well! And all of my family seemed to really appreciate it. 

I'm in the process of making a family cookbook for my mom, grandmas, and aunt for Christmas! I know it's early, but I want it to be a surprise for all of them, so I need to start collecting early. 

Right now, it looks like I'll be ordering from Heritage Cookbook because I can get just a few books for about $6 per book.

I have to be careful with this because a lot of these recipes are taken from somewhere (online cookbooks, etc.) and are just heavily used in our family. 

Here's what I have so far: 

Mom's Gooey Butter Cake: family favorite
Mom's Smokey Black Bean and Rice Stoup
Mom's Butter Chicken
Grandma's Hello Dollies: birthday favorite 
Aunt Kelley's Baked Beans: personal favorite
Aunt Kelley's Symphony Brownies 
Aunt Kelley's Ice Tea Punch
Aunt Kelley's Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole 
Aunt Kelley's 3 Cheese Mac and Cheese 
Aunt Kelley's Hawaiian Sweet Roll Sammies
Grandmama's German Sweet Chocolate Cream Pie
Grandmama's Beef Taco Skillet 
Grandmama's Lemon Blossom Pound Cake
Grandmama's Bean and Beef Casserole: personal favorite 
Grandmama's Pineapple Cheese Pie
Grandmama's Easy Stroganoff
Grandmama's Crab Puffs: family favorite 
Grandmama's Cream Cheese Peanut Butter Pie
Grandpapa's Blueberry Pancakes: family favorite
Great Grandmother Martin's Cheesecake
Great Aunt Jayne's Jambesetti 

If you're interested in any of these recipes, just let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment