Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. Please look at what I have completed on my bucket list with the pictures/stories/videos below.

Thursday, May 10, 2012

In Progress - Six Continents

I'd like to travel to the six (not Antarctica) continents. For more pictures of my travels, please visit my blog The Travels of Olivia.

Europe:
When I was in fourth and fifth grade, my parents and I lived in Amstelveen, The Netherlands! Almost every weekend we took trips through Europe. This picture was taken in front of a Smart Car, which had just been released in Europe. 

Asia:
The summer after my ninth grade year, I visited Musashino, Japan, with a group of fifteen other kids as Junior Ambassadors of the City of Lubbock. We saw a lot and even stayed with a family for a few days. The three daughters let my friend and me wear kimonos. 

North America:
I've lived in North America almost all of my life, and I have seen a lot. This is my Grandma and me on a cruise with my parents when we went to Nassau and Freeport, in the Bahamas. 

Africa: 
Summer 2012 I went on a trip to Israel, Egypt, and Jordan. Most of Egypt is in Africa, so one more continent down! 


No comments:

Post a Comment